ENGINEERING NANOCOMPOSITES AND INTERFACES FOR CONDUCTION AND RADIATION THERMAL MANAGEMENT
In order to distinguish essays and pre-prints from academic theses, we have a separate category. These are often much longer text based documents than a paper.
The thesis covers the following topics:
1. aggregation and size effect on metal-polymer nanocomposite thermal interface materials
2. diffusion limited cluster aggregation lattice simulation on thermal conductivty
3. thermal interfacial resistance reduction between metal and dielectric materials by inserting an intermediate metal layer
4. absence of coupled thermal interfaces in al2o3/ni/al2o3 sandwich structure
5. ultra-efficient low-cost radiative cooling paints